The business of those who come to the Clarion Hotel & Suites Winnipeg and Urban Oasis Mineral Spa is highly valued and we strive to maintain our commitment to a continued safe environment. Updates to our current practices will be made should further developments occur.
Urban Oasis Mineral Spa will be opening its doors for esthetic services starting June 5th in accordance to the regulations and guidelines put forth by the province of Manitoba. We have worked very hard to update our sanitation and hygiene standard. We have implemented new policies and procedures to make sure the safety of our staff and guests are met.
- Reservations must be made via email or by phone call. We will not be accepting walk ins at this time.
- Guests must pay in advance, when arriving at the Spa. Receipts will be emailed if requested.
- Guests are asked to pre-screen using the Manitoba COVID-19 Screening Tool before entering the premises.
- We have the right to refuse anyone that has symptoms or has left the province within the last 2 weeks. Our staff have also been pre-screened before entering the premises.
- We will maintain an occupancy level to allow staff and customers to maintain a physical distance of at least two meters, except when receiving services or brief exchanges. No groups over 3 will be accepted at this time. Also, guests are to arrive no more than 10 mins before their time of treatment.
- Masks are required by all guests at all times in our building. Guests will be required to bring their own mask. Our staff will also be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Medical intake form must be filled out prior to having a treatment. Arriving late to your treatment will interfere with your appointment time, resulting in a less effective service.
- Our Mineral pool, Steam room and hot tub will be temporarily unavailable. Change room area will also be inaccessible. Please leave valuables at home or any extra items you may have.
- Relaxation rooms will be open and we will maintain social distancing while in these spaces, there is a time limit of 15 mins when in these rooms. Magazines are currently unavailable. we will not be offering snacks and beverages at this time.
- All areas in the spa are constantly being sanitized. Equipment, instruments and material that cannot be disinfected between clients will not be reused.
We would like everyone’s stay with us be memorable and enjoyable during these times. Thank you to everyone for your understanding as we all navigate and adapt to the new normal. Thank you to all our guests for the continued support. To our staff that have been understanding and accommodating to all this, Thank you!
For the most updated information, please refer to the following or your local health authority.
World Health Organization
June 5, 2020