THE WELL-BEING OF OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS AND OUR COMMUNITY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY.
Urban Oasis Mineral Spa is re-opening its doors for all esthetic services starting immediately, in accordance with the regulations and guidelines as set forth by the province of Manitoba. We want you to know that although Urban Oasis Mineral Spa has always adhered to stringent health and safety protocols, we have implemented enhanced disinfecting and sanitizing protocols in our treatment rooms and public spaces, closely following the latest advice of the Public Healthy Agency of Canada. While you are our guest, we will do everything we can to ensure your comfort.
- Reservations must be made via email or by phone call. We will not be accepting walk ins at this time.
- Guests are asked to pre-screen using the Manitoba COVID-19 Screening Tool before entering the premises.
- We have the right to refuse anyone that has symptoms or has left the province within the last 2 weeks. Our staff have also been pre-screened before entering the premises.
- We will maintain an occupancy level to allow staff and customers to maintain a physical distance of at least two meters, except when receiving services or brief exchanges. At this time, we are also accepting groups of 4.
- Guests are asked to arrive no more than 10 minutes before their scheduled time of treatment.
- Masks are required by all guests at all times in our building. Guests will be required to bring their own mask. Our staff will also be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Medical intake form must be filled out prior to having a treatment. Arriving late to your treatment will interfere with your appointment time, resulting in a less effective service.
- Our Mineral Pool and Hot Tub are available for use, but our Steam Room is still temporarily unavailable. Change room area is accessible with some restrictions. Please leave valuables at home or any extra items you may have. Showers are not available at this time.
- Relaxation rooms are open, and we will maintain social distancing while in these spaces. There is a limit of 15 minutes in these rooms. Magazines are currently unavailable, and snacks and beverage service will not be available at this time.
- All areas in the spa are constantly being sanitized. Equipment, instruments and material that cannot be disinfected between clients will not be reused.
- Cash will not be accepted at this time.
We would like everyone’s time with us to be memorable and enjoyable during these times. Thank you to our guests and team members for your patience, support and understanding as we adapt to the new ways of providing our services.
For the most updated information, please refer to the following or your local health authority.
World Health Organization
August 14, 2020